Car rental terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE RENTAL
HAMAHA RENT S.A.R.L. MAJ 12/2022
- The need to implement appropriate measures to respond to your request.
- The execution of a contract.
- Need to develop new functionalities.
- Your prior consent which will be obtained, where required by law, by ticking the box intended for this purpose when you provide your personal data.
Who are the recipients?
We may transfer and disclose your data to:
- other companies of the Citadelle Group on which the company depends;
- subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or other Group companies on which the company depends (including their employees, directors, and officers);
- any company (new or potential) in the group on which the company depends (for example if we are restructuring or acquiring other companies or merging with other companies);
- the statutory auditors, the Banque de France, the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, independent administrative authorities or dispute resolution bodies and in order to comply with their requests;
- companies that carry out business or market research for us;
- any other person involved in the event of a dispute relating to a transaction;
- the French government, judicial or administrative authorities/courts.
How long do we keep them?
We will keep your data as long as you use our services. We may also retain them even if you decide to stop using our services, including to comply with applicable law, to defend our interests or assert our rights. We will keep them no longer than necessary and, when we no longer need them, we will securely destroy them in accordance with our internal policy or make them completely anonymous. Certain data may be kept for an additional period for the management of complaints and/or litigations as well as to meet our legal or regulatory obligations or to respond to requests from authorized authorities. The accounting data may be kept for a period of ten (10) years in accordance with the applicable regulations.
What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data:
- The right to obtain information about the data we hold about you and the processing carried out;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time unless there is a legitimate reason to retain it;
- In certain circumstances, the right to receive data in electronic form and/or to request us to transmit this information to a third party where technically possible (please note that this right is only applicable to data you have provided to us);
- The right to modify or correct your data;
- The right to ask us to delete your data in certain circumstances (please note that legal or regulatory provisions or legitimate reasons may require us to retain your data;
- The right to ask us to restrict or object to the processing of your data, in certain circumstances, unless there is a legitimate reason to retain it;
You may withdraw your consent to the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time: it may take a few days for your request to be processed and for our systems to be updated, during which time you may receive commercial solicitations relating to marketing campaigns already launched.;
You can exercise your rights by contacting us: Olivier LIVIC - 0596 39 41 72 or by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about your rights can be found on the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l 'Informatique et des Libertés (please send a letter to the following address: CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 Paris - Cedex 07).
If you agree that we use your data for commercial purposes, check this box |_|
If you agree that we can transmit your data to our partners for commercial purposes, check this box |_|
Article 16 - Register of persons at risk
The Rental Company may list, under certain conditions, persons who may represent a contractual risk resulting in the refusal to rent to said persons. The Rental Company undertakes to strictly comply with the good practices recommended by the CNIL in the context of the Single Authorization No. 11 "Vehicle Rental Company: monitoring of persons at risk".
Article 17 - Protection of the Rental Company's vehicles
In order to guarantee the safety of its vehicles and of the Rental Company, to ensure compliance with these GTCs, compliance with the rules of use of the vehicle and to facilitate observations and investigations in the event of an accident or damage, the Rental Company equips some of its vehicles with geolocation system.
Article 18 - Invalidity
The invalidity of one or more stipulations of this rental agreement, pursuant to a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent court, does not imply the invalidity of the other stipulations which will retain all their force and scope.
Article 19 - Applicable law and jurisdiction
Any dispute relating to the present document must be the subject of a preliminary, amicable conciliation attempt with our customer service. In this context, a negotiation will take place between the parties. In the absence of an amicable resolution, the customer will have the right to have recourse to a mediator: the CM2C (Centre de la Médiation de la Consommation de Conciliateurs de Justice) by contacting it on its website www.cm2c.net, by e-mail at email@example.com or by post at the following address: 14 rue Saint Jean 75017 PARIS or to refer the matter to the competent jurisdictions.
In addition, in accordance with Article 14.1 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013, the customer is also informed that he/she has the possibility to refer to the online dispute resolution platform according to the link on the right: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.hom.show&Ing=EN